HomeTechnical Support » E-mailing

E-mailing

Emailing from two different SMTP Messages in this topic - RSS

email submissions
Administrator

2/15/2016
email submissions
Administrator
We have a company who is currently using PrintBoss to e-mail paystub. They currently have two payroll companies in Sage and would like to know if they could use two different SMTP information as the current setup cannot be used to send out payroll information for the second company in Sage.

Both companies in Sage are using a different PB Form which I thought I could easily go in the PB form setup for both and specify {EmailFromAddress} so that it would not show the original smtp setup. It's fine for the first company as the EmailFromAddress is the same as the one under the SMTP setup section. As for the second company, I've added the {EmailFromAddress} to use joeyl@dbgroupinc.ca but gave an authentication error when trying to test an email to be sent.

Both companies are on two different SMTP. Current setup is Office365 and the second company, the smtp information is Gmail.

My question to you is can we setup in the PB form to use a different SMTP information than from the one in the current setup?

Is there any other way to mask the emailfromaddress without affecting the smtp information?

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
0 link