HomeTechnical Support » E-mailing

E-mailing

Prompting for email address Messages in this topic - RSS

paula
Administrator

7/17/2017
paula
Administrator
At this time, we do not have a variable that allows a single user to swap between the Never pause and Always pause option. However, each user can select the Pause setting by changing the 'Saved...' setting bar at the top of the page. Select 'Save as defined in Common Settings file', then click on the 'Change Save Section in the Common Settings File'. Select Windows User Name for those who need 'Always' Pause and select Common Users for those who need to 'Never' pause. The users may need to select either Always or Never under the 'Automatic E-mail Pause' drop down menu after the 'Save Settings' change is made.
0 link
Microfiche

7/14/2017
Microfiche
We are currently using PrintBoss for invoices in Sage 300 ERP 2017, where we can store an A/P email address in the customer record.
When we print the invoices, it grabs the related email and sends it off with no intervention. We also print the invoices in batches.
However, when we send order confirmations, there are often different buyers, and it would be done one at a time, as the sales order was completed, so an email address needs to be entered each time.
I know you can change the settings so that PrintBoss would prompt you each time, but I am trying to determine the best way that the same user can email both invoices and confirmations without changing their PrintBoss settings - i.e. through settings in the form? Is that possible?
0 link