HomeTechnical Support » General Questions

Anything Else

Users cannot print after installing Printboss Messages in this topic - RSS

Ettienne Schwagele

6/1/2012
No, we uninstalled PB and had to get Citrix tech support in to fix the printing.
We've abandoned PB for now.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

5/31/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Were you able to get PrintBoss installed correctly? Just wanted to follow up as your issue has never been reported before. Let us know if we can help.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

5/29/2012
Nancy
Administrator
Sorry, can't say that this has been reported before. Please call us so we can troubleshoot this issue with you. (We were on holiday yesterday, so appologize for the delayed response.) PrintBoss should not be the only printer installed on the Citrix box because it is a virtual printer, so another physical printer should be installed as well.
0 link
Ettienne Schwagele

5/28/2012
Windows 2008 R2 Citrix 64 bit

I installed Printboss to c:\Printboss as per the installation instructions. After the install the users could not select any of their local printers, Printboss was set as the default printer and that was the only printer available to the users. I uninstalled Printboss and restarted the server hoping to get the users printers back to normal, but the users could still only print to the default printer - which now is Windows XPS Document Writer.
Nice one Printboss, thanks for disabling everyone's printers.
How the heck do I recover all the users printers?
0 link