HomeTechnical Support » Sage 300 ERP

(fka Sage Accpac ERP)

Customized Report cannot print directly to Printer Messages in this topic - RSS

paula
Administrator

5/28/2013
paula
Administrator
This is a Crystal Reports issue, not a PrintBoss issue. However, a few of our Partners have reported that updating the Crystal report to version 2011 (which is vastly different than XI) and setting the printer you want as the default printer under Printer Setup on the crystal report (such as PrintBoss 50), will print properly without printing to Preview.

We were not able to recreate this issue internally, though it affected enough of our users to report this issue on our Forum.
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

5/28/2013
email submissions
Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:18 AM
To: Support@wellspringsoftware.com
Subject: Sage 300 ERP Version 2012 issue
Hello,
Can you tell me when you will have a permanent fix for the customized reports that need to be previewed first before printing to the print boss printer (see below)? I have several clients experiencing this issue and are anxious to have it corrected and have requested that I submit a formal request. Please have someone contact me with the status of this issue.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

10/29/2012
Nancy
Administrator
It is a known issue with Sage 300, Version 2012 that customized reports may not print if you configured your Print Destination to be your printer or PrintBoss. The current Solution or Workaround offered by Sage is to configure your Print Destination to use Preview instead of your Printer. When the customized report is generated in the preview screen, click the Print Report icon located on the top right-hand corner of the screen to print the report.
0 link