HomeTechnical Support » Sage 300 ERP

(fka Sage Accpac ERP)

Sage 300 6.1 not printing directly to PrintBoss Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

8/27/2013
Nancy
Administrator
The .rpt files provided with PrintBoss are considered custom/modified reports as we open the report in Crystal, create a PrintBoss trigger and save it.
0 link
Jesus Feliciano

8/26/2013
Jesus Feliciano
I use the provided host files from printboss no custom reports.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

8/22/2013
Nancy
Administrator
We have seen, in several instances, custom or modified reports must be opened and saved in Crystal 2011 (not Crystal 11, but Crystal 2011) in order to work. Crystal 2011 is the new Crystal engine distributed with Sage 300 ERP2012 (V6.1A).
0 link
Jesus Feliciano

8/22/2013
Jesus Feliciano
Any updates in this issue. I have same issue with one of my clients.
0 link
Bruce

3/7/2013
Bruce
Hello Nancy:
My client is experiencing the same symptoms after installing the most recent release of PrintBoss last week. This was done at the same time as giving that particular user a Windows 7 computer. The difference is that they are still using version 5.6 of Sage 300.

So is this the same problem? Or maybe one related to Windows 7? Paula helped me recently with a client where the Transfer folder definition was the problem.

What would you recommend? Thank you.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

2/20/2013
Nancy
Administrator
After upgrading to Sage 300 ERP 6.1, a few dealers have reported that their client can no longer print directly to PrintBoss. If they prints to Preview first, they can then print to PrintBoss. Through recent testing, it was discovered that this can happen when a password is required for database access in Sage 300 ERP. It appears that printing directly to the PrintBoss driver does not generate the password window, while printing to Preview does generate a window for entering the database password which then allows the print job to process.
0 link