HomeTechnical Support » Error Messages

Error Messages

File Creator Error Messages in this topic - RSS

Nancy
Administrator

11/13/2013
Nancy
Administrator
I don't know what accounting software you are using with PrintBoss, but I had an interesting resolution for this same issue with a Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) user today. We discovered that the PrintBoss trigger line was being split to a second line and therefore not processing for some of the pages. He expanded the capture area in the SAP Crystal report so that the entire trigger was on a single line and that fixed it.

My guess is that in your case there is a network interruption or anti-virus scan during the transmission of the print job from PrintBoss to your printer, as it does not always occur and you can reprint from PrintBoss.
0 link
jgibso

11/6/2013
jgibso
Still having the same issue from time to time.

Just had it again today. Had 17 print jobs. First 3 went fine then the same error message. Started print job again and got another 5 done and then error message.

I can't see it being a file/folder permission issue because it does work.

Any ideas?

Attachments:
printboss.png
0 link
jgibso

4/10/2013
jgibso
Good day,

We were using PrintBoss today to send out 11 emails with PDF attachements.

We were sending to 11 people.

On the third person we got an error message about "File creator error" with the path to the temporary file - Unfortunately I didn't get a screen shot.

We were able to just do the print job again by just telling PrintBoss to start from 3 and go to 11 so I'm not sure why it happened in the first place.

Any ideas?

Next time I'll grab a screenshot!!
0 link