HomeTechnical Support » Sage 300 ERP

(fka Sage Accpac ERP)

Subtotals not printing on PB form Messages in this topic - RSS

paula
Administrator

8/13/2013
paula
Administrator
Shirley - I tested your attachments. The SubTotals are appearing as graphic overlays from the crystal report and are being stripped out of the Standard edition of PrintBoss. I was only able to print the SubTotals using PrintBoss Enterprise and setting the form to print text as graphics. Of course, all the lines from the crystal report printed at that point.
0 link
Shirley Crocker

8/12/2013
Shirley Crocker
I guess capture was the wrong word. The information is displayed when I send the report to the screen to preview first but when I select the print destination as PrintBoss and print it out or look at it via the workfile, the subtotals do not display. I started with the blank PrintBoss form and added my own PrintBoss formulas to the Crystal report. Is there something on the form that I need to change? I attached the form in my earlier post.

--
Shirley Crocker
Sr. Business Analyst
| Net@Work | 853 S. Shore Drive| Madison, WI 53715
 608-729-5767 | *scrocker@netatwork.com|  www.netatwork.com

 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
0 link
paula
Administrator

8/12/2013
paula
Administrator
Shirley - Please define "capture". Typically, fields added to a crystal report just show up in PrintBoss, depending on the form. Please identify the PrintBoss Form and whether you need the data displayed, or assigned to use or move elsewhere.
0 link
Shirley Crocker

8/12/2013
Shirley Crocker
I have an invoice I created in the latest version of Crystal Reports and added the PrintBoss triggers, etc. The form is working great except for 2 subtotals I have included in the Crystal report. The details are grouped by item type and by an optional field and then subtotaled for each. What do I have to do to get PrintBoss to capture those?

--
Shirley Crocker
Sr. Business Analyst
| Net@Work | 853 S. Shore Drive| Madison, WI 53715
 608-729-5767 | *scrocker@netatwork.com|  www.netatwork.com

 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

0 link