peter@peterkelos.com

all messages by user

1/26/2015
Topic:
Suppress Bank list for non-matched ...

Peter Kelos
How do I suppress this message from appearing when I capture information into Printboss? I am not using the bank list part of Printboss.
8/29/2016
Topic:
Email and printing - Sage 300 2014

Peter Kelos
I have a user who wants to print a copy of all invoices in a range, email those that have emails and print another copy of those that do not. I have set up 2 copies and the original. The first copy is to the default print, the second to email and the third to the default printer. In the footer objects I have #[Copy,0][Empty,"{DocMisc2}"]SkipPage #[Copy,1][!Empty,"{DocMisc2}"]SkipPage since I pass the email address to DocMisc2. When i test it it works fine. In here office on another computer if there is no email address it only prints one copy. Special controls, pre-process assignments is set to special. Any thoughts?
10/21/2016
Topic:
Starting PB32 as administrator

Peter Kelos
Is there any way to ensure that Printboss is started as the administrator? We are using Sage 300c and have it started from our startup folder but I'm not sure how to make it run from there as administrator.
edited by peter@peterkelos.com on 10/21/2016
12/6/2016
Topic:
New to PrintBoss - need formula help

Peter Kelos
You can use the system date (variable) CurrentDate and then mask it to separate the year

Formatdate 'CurrentDate' 'mm'

You can use the following syntax to

#If Formatdate 'CurrentDate' mm = 12....
#Assign EmailBodyFile, ÷C:\PrntBoss\Email\Body\verylate.txt÷
#ELSE
#Assign EmailBodyFile, ÷C:\PrntBoss\Email\Body\current.txt÷
#Endif
2/1/2017
Topic:
Upload Bank Accounts to New User

Peter Kelos
Are you talking about "Bank Lists" or "Payee Lists". Please specify what exactly you are trying to copy. Indicate where in the printboss men you are going to see what you want to copy.