Steven

7/6/2011
Steven
Hi Paula,

thanks for the info. I'll post back if I need any more assistance.

-Steve
0 link
paula
Administrator

6/30/2011
paula
Administrator
Steve – Thank you for your post. Margins are set on the Settings tab of the PrintBoss Form. However, if your printer requires .25 inch margins, changing the margins in PrintBoss will not help. PrintBoss has .25 inch left and right margins and .20 top and bottom margins to match printable area of most laser jet printers. This does not affect the placement of text on the page. It simply indicates the “unprintable” area of the printer. If a printer can print 0.20 inches from the right side of the page, placing the text at 0.2 will still print. There are no commands in PrintBoss to cut off the text beyond the recommended margins.
0 link
Steven

6/27/2011
Steven
Hi,

I'm currently working on capturing content from a pre-formatted report generated by our HAS and using it for the voucher section of a cheque. The report has .2 inch margins in the top, left and right sides. When PrintBoss does the capture, it also applies a .2 inch margin to the document, causing some content to be "chopped" off of the right side of the document. I realize there is an option to change the captured text treatment in the Form File settings, but this has not been able to solve the issue. Adjusting the X offset of the captured text seems to be applied "post-capture", so the text has already been chopped by the time the offset is applied. What I'm wondering is if there is some place in the form file settings to manually adjust the margins on the page? I'd like to avoid needing to removing the margins on the report from the HAS.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

-Steve
0 link