HomeTechnical Support » Modifying Forms

Modifying Forms

Data Allignment Messages in this topic - RSS

Roger Mathews

3/21/2014
Roger Mathews
I'll take a look at some of these settings. The check stock and MICR toner comes from Wellspring directly so just guessing the stock is not going to be the issue. The printer is the same printer we've used for years. We just recently upgraded our accounting software (Accpac) to the most current version.
0 link
paula
Administrator

3/21/2014
paula
Administrator
Data offsets are often caused by incompatible printer drivers or check stock that is equal thirds instead of a 4" top, 3.5" advice, and a 3.5 check.

If the entire page needs to be adjusted, a text offset field is available on the Settings tab of the PrintBoss form. Use this with caution. If the issue is the printer driver, the results may be different when printing to a different printer.

If just the check elements need to be adjusted, these can be moved in the PrintBoss work file. There are 2 exceptions: 1) The Payee Address block is passed from the crystal report with no adjustments; 2) The MICR is only adjusted through the MICR Adjust Wizard under Options / Configuration in the PrintBoss Master Application. The MICR Adjust Wizard is machine and printer specific.
0 link
Roger Mathews

3/21/2014
Roger Mathews
How do I change the alignment of the data that is placed into the printed form? The A/P & P/R checks are printing data about 1/8" too low. I'm not sure if this requires changes to the Crystal Reports or PBF files.
0 link