HomeTechnical Support » Configuration & Setup

Configuration & Setup

How to skip bank list dialog Messages in this topic - RSS

infofenergic

4/28/2014
infofenergic
Ok, I just called Wellspring support hotline and the person managed to help me with this issue very quickly. It works well now, thank you!
0 link
infofenergic

4/24/2014
infofenergic
Thank you for your quick answer. Actually I use only the eMail field in a Printboss form called RBILLCO (a form that our solution provider give us when we did buy Printboss two weeks ago). In our Invoice Crystal Report form we use 3 Printboss variables: PrintBossTrigger, PrintBossMisc and PrintBossForm. I don't want to use any Payee List nor Bank account to process the invoices. I did the following tests: delete all the records in the bank list, changed the setup called "automatically populate 25 bank records" to 0 instead of 25. Then it gives me the following message when printing, among others: "It appears that all the banks have their "Suppress" checkbox
checked, so none can be selected. At least one should be Unchecked".

So I created a single empty record with the option set as you gave me (Ignore Payee, and Create Empty record in List). Still gives me a popup for each new e-mail address. I really don't understand how to disable that.
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

4/24/2014
Nancy
Administrator
There a multiple ways for Sage Accpac to communicate an email address to PrintBoss. While I don't know your specific situation, perhaps you are using the Payee List associated with a Bank Account to process the invoices. If this is the case, there is a setting on the Bank Edit\ACH Definition tab which can be set to one of three options:

Create Empty Record in List
Ignore Payee
Alert with option to Add/Ignore
0 link
infofenergic

4/24/2014
infofenergic
Hello, we are using printboss to Email/Print invoices with Sage Accpac, but each time it sends an invoice to a new e-mail address it ask to put that new Email address in the bank list. Is there an option in setup to completely disable this prompt (and disable bank list if possible)? Thank you.
0 link