HomeTechnical Support » Modifying Forms

Modifying Forms

Date not printing in proper location Messages in this topic - RSS

leknowlton

5/19/2014
leknowlton
I was incorrect when I stated that the XP machines were printing ok, they too had the issue. Your technician that assisted me was great and found the capture box for the date needed to be moved on the HAB report raw data sheet. I'm still not sure how that got moved, since nothing was done to reconfigure the HAB report layout. Thank you for your great service!
0 link
leknowlton

5/17/2014
leknowlton
I should add that the other two XP machines print fine from HAB on the same form. So, the operating system change may have affected HAB's report layout output and not printboss's layout? I'll speak with HAB and get back to you on this. Thank you!
0 link
Nancy
Administrator

5/16/2014
Nancy
Administrator
Larry, from what you describe, you are trying to make modifications to the underlying report which is generated by HAB. You would need to make the changed with the HAB report writer. Depending on what changes you have made to the HAB report, it may no longer fit the corresponding PrintBoss form. Once you have printed a sample, you can then make the adjustments in to the PrintBoss form. Changes to custom forms are considered custom work and may incur a service fee. Feel free to call PrintBoss Tech Support to discuss your project.
0 link
leknowlton

5/15/2014
leknowlton
Also, we are using 2014.100 version of HAB Software with version 5.7 of PB.
0 link
leknowlton

5/15/2014
leknowlton
Hello,
I recently upgraded a client's computer from Windows XP to Windows 7 x64. We use a network shared installation of PB. I am using a PCL 5 printer driver. When I try to move the object has a red circle with a slash. When I try edit the object to move it, the boxes are grayed out. I'm kind of clueless as to how to go about this as the documentation is not leading me to any ideas as to how to go about it.
Thank you!
Larry
edited by leknowlton on 5/15/2014
0 link