Modifying Forms

error printing landscape Messages in this topic - RSS

email submissions
Administrator

4/16/2015
email submissions
Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:58 AM
I believe I have figured out a fix but I’m not sure why Accpac is doing this. In the PORPT.ini and OERPT.ini, I changed the orientation for the PO’s and Picking Slip .rpt's to landscape and it is now working when I print directly to the PrintBoss 50 printer.
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

4/16/2015
email submissions
Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:27 AM
I double checked but the logo is not oversized or outside the page boundaries. I even made it smaller just to make sure. Also, if we print preview the form first and then print to PrintBoss, it works fine. See attached. The first attachment 15.04.14-0 was printed to preview first and then to PrintBoss. The 2nd attachment (15.04.14-1) was printed directly to the printer with PrintBoss as the printer. PrintBoss is not the default printer on the machine, just in Accpac. We do not receive this message when we print preview first:
I have even tried setting the PrintBoss specific printer setting to different printers but we still receive the Page Size/Orientation message.
0 link
paula
Administrator

4/16/2015
paula
Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: Printing Error
From the thread below it seems the logo may by oversized and is pushing the data off the page. The logo may need to be cropped.
0 link
email submissions
Administrator

4/16/2015
email submissions
Administrator
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 7:14 AM
To: 'Technical Support'
Subject: Printing Error

Hi Folks,

We are receiving the following error while attempting to print a customized Purchase Order and OE Picking Slip.

Both forms are formatted landscape in Crystal. I verified that ACCPAC printing selections are set properly:

We even set the PrintBoss form specifically for landscape:

We set the printer default as landscape within PrintBoss Printer Setup:

We even went as far as setting the default printer’s preference to be landscape:

If we continue the batch, PrintBoss cuts off the capture on the right hand side of the report. See the attached PDF copy. You will see starting at the top right that there is no data. No Extended Details in the detail section.

Any ideas?
edited by email submissions on 4/16/2015
0 link